Great Group Therapy exhibition shots by Stephen King Photography
I’m pretty delighted to have received these great new shots from Stephen King Photography that were taken during the Group Therapy exhibition opening weekend. They really help to show off Benjamin Koslowski’s fantastic exhibition design and highlight how much we have mixed different forms and styles of content; artworks, apps, artist research and archival artifacts.
The exhibition continues until the 17th of May so there is still plenty of time to visit in person, but if you can’t make it these great photos should help to give you an idea of what you are missing out on!
Further details on the FACT website.
1) Exhibition overview Melanie Manchot Twelve
2) Exhibition overview Ubermorgen Psychosis Sensation and Superflex The Financial Crisis
3) the vaccuum cleaner in collaboration with Hannah Hull Madlove a Designer Asylum
4) Jennifer Kanary Nikolov(a) Labyrinth Psychotica detail
5) George Khut The Heart Library detail
6) George Khut The Heart Library installation view
7) Exhibition overview Superflex The Financial Crisis, Melanie Manchot Twelve and selection of digital apps
8) Exhibition overview Superflex The Financial Crisis and 1950s ECT machine